URBAN SEARCH AND RESCUE KIT 1
Engineered for global Urban Search and Rescue (USAR) teams and all applications technical rescue.
We’ve designed the USAR1 for Heavy Rescue teams, specifically US FEMA Type 1 (Heavy) & Type 2 (Medium), INSARAG Type 1 & 2 teams, Civil Defense, and Military response teams.
This kit is best used by a team of two, one probing the space with the camera and the other instructing and searching using the FL360 on the tablet.
Not your typical rescue camera
- No moving parts
- No articulating camera head
- 360° spherical imaging
- High definition streaming
- Powered by the FL360 application (Android)
- Touch screen control and viewer
- GPS / Mapping
- Interactive recorded 360° video
- Two-way audio
- 360° spherical on-board lighting
ELECTRONICALLY ENHANCED HARDWIRE CABLE – 100ft/30m
The FL360 Electronically Enhanced Hardwire cable is a new edition to the USAR1 Kit. This allows the search team to lower the camera vertically into a ventilated confined space or extend the distance of the camera in a structure or void space. This new cable is NOT part of the USAR1 kit but an additional accessory allowing the system more capabilities.
NOTE: The FL360 Electronically Enhanced Hardwire cable currently does not work with the RSK1, MRK1 or MRK2. This will be made available shortly.
- Live Streaming Resolution – 960s HD – Dual 960p @ 30fps (1920×960)
- Recording Medium – Tablet Storage 32GB internal (microSD Expandable to 256GB)
- Batteries – 6800mAH Li-ion – Removable + Hot Swappable
- Alternative Power Source – 4x CR123A Lithium (2 Battery Adapter Tubes included)
- Operating Temperature Range – -10°C >–< 60°C
- Audio – Speaker and microphone (2-way communication)
- Wireless Connectivity – Wi-Fi 801.11n MIMO (Dual Antennas) 2.4GHz
- Wired (Coiled Cable) – Expanded length 10ft
- Object Distance – Approx. 1cm – ∞ from camera lens
- Exposure Control – Individual AE per sensor
- Image Sensor – 3.4 MP 1/3” CMOS sensor (2.2um pixels)
- Lens – f/2.0 (9-Glass)
- Field of View – 360° Effective Coverage 2×200° (HxVxD)
- Camera Diameter – 1.95”
- Mechanical Dimensions – 10” x 1.95” ø
- Construction – Aircraft Grade Aluminum (6061) and Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Water & Dust Immersion Rating – IP68 (with Environmental Lid)
- 10” Screen
- 1920×1200 pixels
- Internal Storage 64GB / Expandable to 512GB
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- USB Type C
- Octa-Core processor
- Dimensions – 245.2 x 149.4 x 7.5 mm (9.65″ x 5.88″ x 0.30″)
- Battery – 7600 mAh (removable)
PURCHASE THE USAR1 KIT
Contact ATC today to receive a quote, request more information or to purchase the best search and rescue camera in the market.