RAPID SEARCH KIT 1
Engineered for rapid/hasty search and designed for one person technical search deployment, first on scene rescue squads, medical specialists, recon, canine handlers, US FEMA type 2 (medium) & type 3 (light) teams, INSARAG Type 2 & 3, DART and Military response teams.
With the compact travel carry-on hard case and included chest pack, the RSK1 is a perfect combination for an agile rescue team looking to add speed to search and an affordable search camera tool for their equipment cache.
Not your typical rescue camera
- No moving parts
- No articulating camera head
- 360° spherical imaging
- Wireless and/or Wired
- High definition streaming
- Powered by the FL360 application (Android)
- Touch screen control and viewer
- GPS / Mapping
- Interactive recorded 360° video
- Two-way audio
- 360° spherical on-board lighting
ELECTRONICALLY ENHANCED HARDWIRE CABLE – 100ft/30m
The FL360 Electronically Enhanced Hardwire cable is a new edition to the USAR1 Kit. This allows the search team to lower the camera vertically into a ventilated confined space or extend the distance of the camera in a structure or void space. This new cable is NOT part of the USAR1 kit but an additional accessory allowing the system more capabilities.
NOTE: The FL360 Electronically Enhanced Hardwire cable will not work with RSK1, MRK1 & 2 kits that are using the Samsung Tab Active 2 or older tablet models. The current RSK1, MRK1 & 2 kits are using the Samsung Tab Active 3 tablets.
- Live Streaming Resolution – 960s HD – Dual 960p @ 30fps (1920×960)
- Recording Medium – Tablet Storage 16GB internal (microSD Expandable to 128GB)
- Batteries – 6800mAH Li-ion – Removable + Hot Swappable
- Alternative Power Source – 4x CR123A Lithium (2 Battery Adapter Tubes included)
- Operating Temperature Range – -10°C >–< 60°C
- Audio – Speaker and microphone (2-way communication)
- Wireless Connectivity – Wi-Fi 801.11n MIMO (Dual Antennas) 2.4GHz
- Object Distance – Approx. 1cm – ∞ from camera lens
- Exposure Control – Individual AE per sensor
- Image Sensor – 3.4 MP 1/3” CMOS sensor (2.2um pixels)
- Lens – f/2.0 (9-Glass)
- Field of View – 360° Effective Coverage 2×200° (HxVxD)
Fits almost any user–from 5’ to 6’6” (152 to 198 cm) tall
- 8” Screen
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Internal Storage 16GB / Expandable to 256GB
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- USB Type C
- Octa-Core processor
- Dimensions – 127.6 x 214.7 x 9.9 mm
- Battery – 4450 mAh (removable)
PURCHASE THE RSK1 KIT
Contact ATC today to receive a quote, request more information or to purchase the best search and rescue camera in the market.