MRK1 / MRK2
MEDIC RESCUE KITS
The unique spherical imaging of the FL360 Camera makes it the first rescue camera suited for medical rescue operations where the victim has been located in an inaccessible location. Alleviate the difficulties faced by rescue medics in assessing the patients health when the entire body is not fullly visible. The FL360 design with its small size, non-mechanical camera head, wireless functionality, and complete 360° degree viewing area is well suited to help rescue medics gather critical data.
The Medic Rescue Kits are packaged in a robust fabric sling bag making it easy to transport and fit in any Light/Heavy Rescue Response Rig, Rescue Squad, Light Rescue, Heavy Rescue or Battalion Chief’s vehicle.
MRK2 has all the contents of MRK1 with addition of a Rugged Hard Case and a 10,050 mAh Power Bank to keep you operational longer and your rescue sling bag secured.
Not your typical rescue camera
- No moving parts
- No articulating camera head
- 360° spherical imaging
- High definition streaming
- Powered by the FL360 application (Android)
- Touch screen control and viewer
- GPS / Mapping
- Interactive recorded 360° video
- Two-way audio
- 360° spherical on-board lighting
ELECTRONICALLY ENHANCED HARDWIRE CABLE – 100ft/30m
The FL360 Electronically Enhanced Hardwire cable is a new edition to the USAR1 Kit. This allows the search team to lower the camera vertically into a ventilated confined space or extend the distance of the camera in a structure or void space. This new cable is NOT part of the USAR1 kit but an additional accessory allowing the system more capabilities.
NOTE: The FL360 Electronically Enhanced Hardwire cable will not work with RSK1, MRK1 & 2 kits that are using the Samsung Tab Active 2 or older tablet models. The current RSK1, MRK1 & 2 kits are using the Samsung Tab Active 3 tablets.
- Live Streaming Resolution – 960s HD – Dual 960p @ 30fps (1920×960)
- Recording Medium – Tablet Storage 32GB internal (microSD Expandable to 256GB)
- Batteries – 6800mAH Li-ion (2 x 3400mAH) – Removable + Hot Swappable
- Alternative Power Source – 4x CR123A Lithium (2 Battery Adapter Tubes included)
- Operating Temperature Range – -10°C >–< 60°C
- Audio – Speaker and microphone (2-way communication)
- Wireless Connectivity – Wi-Fi 801.11n MIMO (Dual Antennas) 2.4GHz
- Object Distance – Approx. 1cm – ∞ from camera lens
- Exposure Control – Individual AE per sensor
- Image Sensor – 3.4 MP 1/3” CMOS sensor (2.2um pixels)
- Lens – f/2.0 (9-Glass)
- Field of View – 360° Effective Coverage 2×200° (HxVxD)
- Camera Diameter – 1.95”
- Mechanical Dimensions – 10” x 1.95” ø
- Construction – Aircraft Grade Aluminum (6061) and Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Water & Dust Immersion Rating – IP68 (with Environmental Lid)
- 8” Screen
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Internal Storage 16GB / Expandable to 256GB
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- USB Type C
- Octa-Core processor
- Dimensions – 127.6 x 214.7 x 9.9 mm
- Battery – 4450 mAh (removable)
PURCHASE THE MRK1 KIT
Contact ATC today to receive a quote, request more information or to purchase the best search and rescue camera in the market.